Monday, February 1, 2010

When i was 13 i attended Saint Philomena school in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. I was always jealous of my brother who attended public schools, he had all the friends in town to always chill with, where as i had to ask to be transported to friends house's ... we all know how that works out. Then i got to choose my high school, yey! I spent 8Th grade searching for a private school, of course in chosen my "own" high schools, i had guidelines.
I searched hi and low for a private school that was as close to a public school as possible. I found it!! St. Raphael's, I was going to be able to walk outside to go to class, I could have a free period where i wouldn't have to check in, what was going to be better then that. I finally was happy, i was going to be at a school i choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment